Your task will be:
In a highly motivated team you will develop solutions for complex products and applications in the field of image and character recognition. You will design and program new and further developments based on requirements from international projects. You will be involved in all project phases from planning and conception to implementation, testing and acceptance. You will develop software predominantly under Linux and Windows XP/7/8.
You have the following skills and qualifications:
- Completed university education (Uni/FH) in computer science, electrical engineering, information technology or a comparable course of study
- Experience in one of the following languages: Java, C/C++, Perl, Python
- Experience in programming graphical user interfaces advantageous
- Knowledge of distributed systems and databases is an advantage
- Knowledge of Linux and Windows operating systems
- High level of commitment, flexibility, resilience and commitment
- Systematic and self-structured way of working, cooperative and responsible working style
- Good English language skills, both written and spoken
We will offer you:
- technical equipment at a high level and a familiar working atmosphere.
- Responsibility, exciting tasks and a team that wants to achieve something!
- Support and flexibility, so that job and private life fit together in every situation.
If you are interested in this challenging position, please send your application, stating your earliest possible start date and your salary expectations, to the following address:
PLANET intelligent systems GmbH
Residence Park 1 – 7
19065 Raben Steinfeld03860 / 5010-0
or online at: